Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chi Pink With Case Jcpenney

Kronos workstation keyboards korg



The new korg kronos made a good impression in "workstation" after, as the SV-1, I am not convinced and electric organ sounds but it seems to fill most requirements of a keyboardist. He (well as northern and unlike the piano sv-1) pedals complete the piano? Finally touch the sv-1 does not suit me, pianos are correct, but that's all (tried in stores). I prefer for now my keyboard still value for money / change / weight / feel and realism in a group. The promotion of cp1 yamaha made me a stronger impression so far (the interest of his / true touch piano). I fear that korg is still in the gadget, the claim of the product also is a bit exaggerated. But there comes slowly to this long-awaited war machine, the terrain rolls ... I tend to say instead of going to see why the Clavia Nord Stage 2 at this price (we are still nearly 4000 € - budget of a good upright piano). Especially since clavia has released a new Bosendorfer sound that sounds good, like his Steinway, and Rhodes is extra just in my view: round and warm, a bit saturated. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment