Thursday, January 27, 2011

Greatest German Ww2 Heroes

Debates


??
can not find even a touch, and other qualities of the piano, and Rhodes (and for those interested) laptop at a reasonable price. But in my opinion, the keyboard is well above the others in terms of pure sound requirement and report to the musicians on stage, pros (it is also adopted by very many, many virtuoso jazz musicians and studios, trays of major international stages, TVs, etc.).. I am the first to have adopted their sound and sing the praises because they have crushed me everything I had before.

Now, I try to find a better interface, it must improve:

sound (resonance, pedals, details, diapers, expressiveness, fff, ppp, etc.), touch (w / area / speed / reaction) and also the price.

Knowing that I just found my 73 NE3 to live up to its claims: cheap, light and terrain. Enough to impress most ears of a listener lambda and well above any other I've tried, it is already programmed (and used by pros on jazz records - Tigran Hamasyan to name him for example).

I do not even understand the existence of non-portable keyboards to more than 4000 €, if you go by that: there are real and rhodes piano perfectly tuned for this award, with the sound that goes with it! BEFORE GRAND YAMAHA Can anyone tell me what is the audience for these products? The rich who want to show off in their rooms, but ... the helmet?? When we pay the luxury of one of these bikes, there is room for grand piano and the means to buy one correct, right? It's just stupid! I can find no other word, sorry!)


PRICE: 11000 € - first prize of a real grand piano right: about 7000 € after
obviously if the N2 before Steinway grand fact Fazioli + + + Pleyel Bosendorfer massage + + + movies + bubble bath sofa ...

I want to play the piano throughout, and to repeat, compose, make the scenes that have no piano is my job, and it expects that a pro today with a keyboard, or an amateur who plays often and not at home.

I read on a forum a guy saying that his korg sv-1 it has for some time was ultimately not very inspiring (I said!), Although he preferred his old Yamaha P80 ! this is crazy! The
sv-1 better than the old P80? It is so awful that it's the piano sv-1? You're a bit harsh, no?

kronos - v-piano - xf - too expensive or I am a little "gadgets" such as SV-1 ... So

North CP5 piano or my heart swings (even if it looks rather keyboard, which I now pass; I await testing and feedback on yamaha ...). My keyboard NE3-73 IS inspiring him, and I owe him my latest compositions. Swedish thank you (and my back thank them too - it's 9kg pen)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment